? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

Changelog | February 16th

Gullible

Leadership Team
Staff member
Server Owner
Plus
1829d5f6f95f6ea371c71d24820dff67.jpg

Hello everyone,

We are finally done with our Skyblock resets, it will be nice for us to have a weekend off without having a launch to do! We're back hitting around 1,600+ players every day again now which is awesome. It really looks like you have enjoyed the changes. 2 weeks has passed so it is time for another changelog. As we are also now done with our resets, we can spend time working on bi-weekly updates again. More about this will be later.

● Economy booster from /boosters will now override the boost you get from being in the Gryffindor house on Mystic.
● Fixed issue where someone logging out during a Sumo duel caused the event to stall for an unknown amount of time.
● Fixed issue where 2FA codes on forums would sometimes fail to confirm.
● Changed the ore mine on western to the nerfed one as we missed it during setup.
● Fixed an issue where you could capture outpost with an immunity orb active.
● Fixed the prices of hay and sponge in the limited time shop on Western being incorrect.

What updates do you want?
As I said, we are now done with the skyblock resets so time can now be focused onto bi-weekly updates. After 2 years of pushing content, we really are struggling for ideas so we need your help. What updates do you want to see? We're looking for bigger updates, ones the size of Dungeons for instance. Please let us know, we need as much community feedback as possible! Have a discussion on this thread.

That is all guys, see you in 2 weeks!

Alex_sta

What would really be cool is using random generation to make different dungeons. Right now, they're pretty procedural (At least for me they are) Right now they are more of a chore than being fun, and I think that needs to change.

There should be maybe 70-ish (Correct me if this isn't realistic) prebuilt rooms, and 5 of them would be connected. It adds variety, more challenge, and fun!

(Also if these proposed dungeons happen, please reduce silverfish spawning rate)

Antr0p0s

Moderation Team
Staff member
Senior Mod
Plus
Saga
Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Pro
Euhh sync classic ranks to forums as you said a couple months ago

I would suggest to nerf random generators even more since adventure07 and I are doing really good on mystic atm but we cant win untill a lot of weeks in because of these random gens

Antr0p0s

Moderation Team
Staff member
Senior Mod
Plus
Saga
Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Pro
I would suggest to nerf random generators even more since adventure07 and I are doing really good on mystic atm but we cant win untill a lot of weeks in because of these random gens
Not like that has been said 100s of times but ok

ruuzZ

Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Unban Navires 👀
Like if you agree

Antr0p0s

Moderation Team
Staff member
Senior Mod
Plus
Saga
Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Pro
dungeons generator :)
You already made a thread for that so why waste staff time to repost it here

Except its kinda unorganised because of the last thread where they want suggestions

Antr0p0s

Moderation Team
Staff member
Senior Mod
Plus
Saga
Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Pro
Make it so minions drop the extra loot on to floor
Not like theyve been told of that "bug" a year ago but yeh they should fix

Ainz

Random gens are nerfed enough at mystic we haven't got payback of what we spent on random gens but adventure and pfand already caught us and probably will beat us next week,so don't nerf them anymore,he just want to win earlier next season :D

Ainz

Make it so bosses drop points instead of paper cash because there is a limit of killing boss/per day like Idk 1 person could only kill like 50 bosses and couldn't do that everyday so that can be good for point trade

View attachment 14921

Hello everyone,

We are finally done with our Skyblock resets, it will be nice for us to have a weekend off without having a launch to do! We're back hitting around 1,600+ players every day again now which is awesome. It really looks like you have enjoyed the changes. 2 weeks has passed so it is time for another changelog. As we are also now done with our resets, we can spend time working on bi-weekly updates again. More about this will be later.

● Economy booster from /boosters will now override the boost you get from being in the Gryffindor house on Mystic.
● Fixed issue where someone logging out during a Sumo duel caused the event to stall for an unknown amount of time.
● Fixed issue where 2FA codes on forums would sometimes fail to confirm.
● Changed the ore mine on western to the nerfed one as we missed it during setup.
● Fixed an issue where you could capture outpost with an immunity orb active.
● Fixed the prices of hay and sponge in the limited time shop on Western being incorrect.

What updates do you want?
As I said, we are now done with the skyblock resets so time can now be focused onto bi-weekly updates. After 2 years of pushing content, we really are struggling for ideas so we need your help. What updates do you want to see? We're looking for bigger updates, ones the size of Dungeons for instance. Please let us know, we need as much community feedback as possible! Have a discussion on this thread.

That is all guys, see you in 2 weeks!
I'd like to see some kind of item that automatically bought sand/string/cactus to make printing a bit easier instead if having to do /shop every few minutes.

Antr0p0s

Moderation Team
Staff member
Senior Mod
Plus
Saga
Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Pro
I'd like to see some kind of item that automatically bought sand/string/cactus to make printing a bit easier instead if having to do /shop every few minutes.
Not gonna happen