Happy New Year to you all! This is the first changelog of 2020 and contains all of our changes from the 22nd December to 5th January. There will be another post out this week asking for some suggestions and also another surprise! Anyway, lets get on with it.
● Fixed some missing blocks under the outpost causing you to be able to pearl underneath it.
● Fixed the bulk buy spawners option on Western showing 500 spawners not 300.
● Added /party chat <msg> when in a Dungeon party.
● Classes from the bloodshed update will now only work in the pvp arena and Island worlds.
● Fixed the classes not giving the effects even in enabled worlds after the above update.
● Added a discord music bot for private channels.
● Fixed a 2x1 hole by outpost where users could get stuck.
● Fixed the flash boss skin being incorrect due to the accounts skin being changed.
● Implemented Discord embed for website profiles via open graph.
● Fixed an issue where profiles would not fully load if the user hasn't joined any realms recently.
● Changed the playtime on the site to display as years, weeks, days, hours and minutes rather than just hours.
● Increased max stack size on Space to 17,500.
That is the changes we have done in the past few weeks. We are working hard on a project that you will see later this week. We hope you will enjoy the changes we have made to it.