? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

Can anyone tell me which part was vulgar here?

Mistine

Moderation Team
Staff member
Senior Mod
Commander
Marquess
Wanted
Triceratops
Sorcerer
Directed swear words are not allowed.

suhanc

So can I just flood the staff team with screenshots from this point? :) It wasnt directed. It was comparing the romantic side and the other end against each other in which is the more effective in this topic.
So in this particular topic, I think the direction of the word is totally neutral.

Elly_x

Moderation Team
Staff member
Plus
Thief
Warlock
Astronaut
Pterodactyl
Paladin
If you feel you have been wrongly punished, you can report the staff members here on the forums!

suhanc

I feel that i have been wrongly punished, but I feel it wouldn't be efficient to report a staff member because of different opinions on how I used my words. I used those words in a way, you punished on your understanding by the rules.
Both of us are right, both of us are wrong.

My punishment is over already so there isn't anything I would gain by pointing this thing against you.

Elly_x

Moderation Team
Staff member
Plus
Thief
Warlock
Astronaut
Pterodactyl
Paladin
Just know swear words are allowed but as soon as they become excessive or targeted at someone you can be muted for it.

suhanc

Yeah, but as I said it wasn't targeted :D it was using as two side of a coin. Like good and bad. :)
But nevermind. :)

RR1076

Marquess
Sorcerer
Astronaut
Buckaroo
Pterodactyl
Convict
Did Chris get muted? He had at least 4 messages in a row

Antr0p0s

Moderation Team
Staff member
Senior Mod
Saga
Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Pro

RR1076

Marquess
Sorcerer
Astronaut
Buckaroo
Pterodactyl
Convict
Having 4 messages in a row does not always result in a mute, it heavily depends on the content of those mesages

If any of you did get muted for spam for only 2 messages feel free to make a staff report
I did... it got denied

Jalyn

Tyrannosaurus
Wanted
Pilot
Baron
Having 4 messages in a row does not always result in a mute, it heavily depends on the content of those mesages

If any of you did get muted for spam for only 2 messages feel free to make a staff report
i have, and even another staff member saw it, and i think an owner was on.