? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.org

Click to copy the IP address!

bye cronem :(

Sxwish

Tyrannosaurus
Outlaw
Viscount
Engineer
Warlock
I have been a member of Kebab on Kingdom, Jurassic, and Space. If you know me, you know me. I have had a great time on this server! I join in juneish of 2018. I took a break, came back, and now I am leaving for a bit. I might come back but who knows 🤷‍♂️. I am not leaving cause my app got denied, but I lost most motives of the server, and I enjoy other video games. My finals are coming (Wish me luck) and I feel Minecraft will drag my potential marks down. I treasure most of you guys as my friends, and feel free to message me! I will probably be on. Sxwish#4236 on Discord, @nathaniel_paez on Instagram, and @sevy.paez on Snapchat! Gotta give thanks to my cro's and broskis I been with!

Scircle (@scir ) coolest kebab leader, and my cronem :cool:
trainer wolf (@Trainer_Wolf ) mobile god holy shit man :cool:
no_hax (@No_haxs_just_pro ) THE COOLEST MAN TO EXIST, LIKE WHO CAN COMPETE WITH HIM 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
fategasps (@FateGasps ) papi, father, domestic abuser you name it 🤷‍♂️(i will replace killswitch sooner or later)
crimmy (@CrimsonSlim ) Probably one of the coolest kebab members 😉
Yeetyee (@YeetYee ) God himself, and one of the funniest men i know. have my babies :love:
Madu (@Monzonman ) my irl broski :cool:
chrisy (@NoobyChris ) pig pig pig pig 🐷
Gullible (@Gullible ) best owner ig 🤷‍♂️
killswitch (@TheOGKillSwitch ) fates mine :censored::cautious:🤪

#KebabOnTop
#Monzonbaby
#AntiCubers

if you are a cuber please dont add me on any social medias i hate you (try-hard rubiks cubers)

I might come back one day, probably when 4.0 comes out or any big updates! 🤪🤪 peace out broskis have a good one. Good luck with whatever you do!

edit: runtop 2020

Antr0p0s

Legend
Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
minesaga is dieing

if they dont do anything (cough advertising) fast it will die in a few weeks if not less i feel like

Antr0p0s

Legend
Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
burn

honestly, all my friends and og players are leaving or planning on leaving. i feel its hopeless. minecraft is dying again, even after a second chance.
Minecraft will never die

minesaga will if they dont start doing something fast

Sxwish

Tyrannosaurus
Outlaw
Viscount
Engineer
Warlock
Minecraft will never die

minesaga will if they dont start doing something fast
minecraft will never drop to below 30,000 daily players, but its popularity dropped by 50% in the past 6 months... reaching an all time low in november.
You seem cool even though I don't know you. Goodbye!

Antr0p0s

Legend
Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
minecraft will never drop to below 30,000 daily players, but its popularity dropped by 50% in the past 6 months... reaching an all time low in november.

Yeh but it got a huge spike a while ago so this was kinda expected