? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

Bug report.

ToxBasically

Hello, so on the one block gamemode on this server I've found a bug that could possibly make some players reset their island, etc, so whenever you get a snow block and you place another snow block on top and then a pumpkin to make a snow golem the block will disappear then you would have to replace the block with something else after killing the golem to then have to break that block again to get it back to normal, I just thought I'd say something about it.

Piggyback

Moderation Team
Staff member
Hello, so on the one block gamemode on this server I've found a bug that could possibly make some players reset their island, etc, so whenever you get a snow block and you place another snow block on top and then a pumpkin to make a snow golem the block will disappear then you would have to replace the block with something else after killing the golem to then have to break that block again to get it back to normal, I just thought I'd say something about it.
Wouldn’t really class this as a bug as you can get the infinite block backS why would you use the infinite block as the snow golem bottom anyway ?