? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

Boss Suggestions

Septance

Marquess
Triceratops
Outlaw
Goblin
Picture this:
Every few days, the whole realm gathers in a warp to fight a big boss with alot of health. PvP for the players is turned off but players can still damage the big boss. The rewards could either be monitary or valuables. The damage dealt to the boss would determine the players rewards. For example: The player has dealt 13% damage to the boss, he will receive 13% of the total rewards.
The event could take place at /warp Boss or a warp that already exists.

This would be a cool feature that would attract players to the server.

48L

Moderation Team
Staff member
Plus
Legend
This does seem interesting, given that it be balanced and not too under/overpowered.

Scxi

+1, I would just change this : 2 max persons per island, if a team has 15 players, that team can easily kill a boss and the island gets all rewards, it would make it a bit unfair,

opdeadbush2

Commander
Outlaw
Warlock
Hustler
Pterodactyl
+1, I would just change this : 2 max persons per island, if a team has 15 players, that team can easily kill a boss and the island gets all rewards, it would make it a bit unfair,
I disagree with this - it would be hard to regulate it, and if it was regulated, I’d regulate it to five players per island at least. Besides, most teams players are spread across many time zones, so I believe that your assumption that all 15 players, or anywhere near that, would be on at once is slightly absurd

Scxi

I disagree with this - it would be hard to regulate it, and if it was regulated, I’d regulate it to five players per island at least. Besides, most teams players are spread across many time zones, so I believe that your assumption that all 15 players, or anywhere near that, would be on at once is slightly absurd
Yeah now after i think about it, you are right

Gullible

Leadership Team
Staff member
Server Owner
Plus
We had this exact thing before and was removed because unless it is insanely OP, players just didn’t bother going for it. Will think about it.