? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

Block Stacking

Chaos

Plus
Marquess
With the back to basics update block stacking was removed, but I feel it desperately needs to be brought back.

Currently after only 4 weeks 1st place on kingdom has over 6 million quartz blocks placed, and second place has over 5 million placed. These numbers are magnitudes higher than they were a week ago and will be considerably higher each week to come. It has been explicitly stated that slime spawners are the best way to generate island value, and the numbers sure do support that, so it isn't possible for somebody to outdo those placing millions of slime with sponge and hay.

Having to place literally millions of blocks every week is the reason block stacking was added in the first place and it NEEDS to be brought back.

Attachments

maxmax187

Moderation Team
Staff member
Plus
Marquess
Engineer
+1. Would say -1 if slime spawners weren't as good as they are, since I am of the opinion that the effort required in placing the blocks is part of what justified the rates for them, but: The numbers are already high and in the coming weeks will rise to an obscene amount, making it nearly impossible and definitely not healthy to want to keep up with manual placement (even with multiple people with fp5).

Resultful

Saga
Commander
Wizard
Earl
Outlaw
Velociraptor
Hustler
Sounds like you don't like grind lol, I personally wouldn't want block stack added.

Chaos

Plus
Marquess
Sounds like you don't like grind lol, I personally wouldn't want block stack added.
Having over 50 million quartz placed on an island that has a maximum space of 77 million blocks is genuinely horrid. The entire point of block stacking was to eliminate this.

Resultful

Saga
Commander
Wizard
Earl
Outlaw
Velociraptor
Hustler
Having over 50 million quartz placed on an island that has a maximum space of 77 million blocks is genuinely horrid. The entire point of block stacking was to eliminate this.
If block stack was added, It would have to be placed 1 by 1 and not inventories/stacks at a time etc to still keep that grind aspect, but as for the auto placing an inven I disagree to that.

UnknownUser

i have said since the day they removed blockstack that it was a stupid idea only butt hurt people wanted, mainly to stop the emerald printing we all did. Now we have islevel dropping from spawners again you all want it back.

I say keep it removed for this season and let whoever is willing to place the ore win. but i do want it back, maybe next season.

Popstopdash

Legend
Earl
i didnt play when it was still a thing but id suggest to make it something like x10 max and make it so the last 2 or last 1 island prestige would make the limit higher

SwiftESwiftE

Wizard
Triceratops
Earl
Outlaw
Burglar
Astronaut
I mean without blockstacking it gives you something to do except grinding turtle or going afk all day but i made a suggestion for them to split everything in half so you will get half the amount of blocks you place now

SupaGod_1

+1 I miss the old version where we had blockstack it made everything so much easier, and I would honestly sit there all day and add every single block if I really had to.

giacometi

If block stack was added, It would have to be placed 1 by 1 and not inventories/stacks at a time etc to still keep that grind aspect, but as for the auto placing an inven I disagree to that.
I agree, I think it would be a good idea but it should not be added to make placing quartz faster it should be added to allow players to place more blocks than their island limit, I think this goes especially for players with smaller islands who would not be able to compete with bigger islands

Resultful

Saga
Commander
Wizard
Earl
Outlaw
Velociraptor
Hustler
I agree, I think it would be a good idea but it should not be added to make placing quartz faster it should be added to allow players to place more blocks than their island limit, I think this goes especially for players with smaller islands who would not be able to compete with bigger islands
well said

+1, but make it so that fast place affects how many blocks you can add at a time. This would ensure that fast place still has a use and would give people a reason to buy fast place 5 still. The levels of fast place would be the same, so level 1 would add 4 at a time, level 2 would add 8, level 3 would add 16, level 4 would add 32 and level 5 would add 64 blocks at a time. I think blockstacking is becoming necessary on the server and I feel like implementing it this way would work quite well.

Namyac

Wanted
+1, but make it so that fast place affects how many blocks you can add at a time. This would ensure that fast place still has a use and would give people a reason to buy fast place 5 still. The levels of fast place would be the same, so level 1 would add 4 at a time, level 2 would add 8, level 3 would add 16, level 4 would add 32 and level 5 would add 64 blocks at a time. I think blockstacking is becoming necessary on the server and I feel like implementing it this way would work quite well.
+1

SwiftESwiftE

Wizard
Triceratops
Earl
Outlaw
Burglar
Astronaut
Esspecially when they add an is level spawner that drops couple million blocks a day depending on how many spawners you have