Head of Support
Back to Basics - Support Thread Guide
Listed below are the steps you should take when requesting support via the support forum. It is important that you include all of the necessary information in your thread so that we can help you. If the required information is not submitted, your thread will be closed and you will be asked to make another one.
NOTE: You can make a support thread in THIS FORUM. No matter what your support request concerns, every single thread must follow THIS FORMAT.
Store - Payment hasn't gone through
- Check if you paid with an eCheck, as these can take up to 7 days to process.
- Ensure you purchased for the correct realm (If this is not the case, we will transfer items within 48 hours of purchase if the items have not been used.)
- Ensure you have waited up to 15 minutes for your purchase to come through in-game.
- Post a support thread following THIS FORMAT and including the TRANSACTION ID of your purchase. This can be found in the confirmation email and via PayPal.
Store - Can't purchase an upgrade
We now automatically handle upgrades for users purchasing ranks using in-game methods. If you got the rank in-game before this period and can't upgrade;
- Post a support thread following THIS FORMAT and including YOUR CURRENT RANK.
Minions - Unresponsive / Can’t open GUI
- Post a support thread following THIS FORMAT and including COORDINATES TO THE MINION.
Minions - Disappeared
- If a minion has disappeared, wait for the server reboot to see if they have respawned in the area.
- If they are still not visible after reboot, post a support thread following THIS FORMAT and including HOW MANY MINIONS LOST.
Islands - Removing Bedrock / Blocks outside of the border
- Post a support thread following THIS FORMAT and including COORDINATES TO THE BLOCKS.
Islands - Removing ex-members hoppers, void chests or shops
If the island leader asks us to, we can remove ex-members hoppers.
- Post a support thread following THIS FORMAT and including COORDINATES TO THE HOPPERS.
Refund - Scamming
If you have been scammed and require a refund, please first ensure you already have an accepted player report.
- Post a support thread following THIS FORMAT and including WHAT NEEDS TO BE REFUNDED and a link to the ACCEPTED PLAYER REPORT.
Refund - Insiding
As per our new rules, Insiding is now bannable.
- Post a support thread following THIS FORMAT and including COORDINATES TO WHERE STOLEN ITEMS WERE and a link to the ACCEPTED PLAYER REPORT.
Things we cannot recover, refund or transfer
- Islands lost because you joined another player's island.
- Transfers across realms (only exception being if you purchased by accident to the wrong realm within 48hrs of purchase.)
- We cannot manually sync or unsync your Discord. (You can now use !unsync or /unsync in-game.)