? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

Antr0p0s's Player Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol1xlol1x

Realm Mystic

Username lolixlolix / lol1xlol1x

Their Username Antr0p0s

Punishment I dont think Antr0p0s should be punished in any way.

Proof I got banned, without doing anything against the rules. At this time i wanna take my time and explain how the whole thing happened. I was in the cave with one account and the other was afk on my is. I found a nice spot in /warp cave where you cant get hit by zombies but you can hit them and i was using that place alot lately. To save myself some time, i connect my bluetooth mouse to the PC and click the whole time, while i am doing other stuff, it just became a normal thing i do. to lock myself in the position i am, i put tape over my sensor. Today i was cleaning my room while doing this, and then i came back to the server i was banned. my second account got banned for ban evading, which i did not even intend to do. My ban appeal was incomplete and therefore denied.

I am getting a bit frustrated because i dont know how i can prove to you i did not hack. but i say i firmly, I did not and will not use Hacks and always try to obey the rules. That why i am filling this report. But with all regards i dont want anyone to be punished, its just a misunderstanding, and mistakes happen. If i can do anything for you to prove it, i will, but i dont have any hacked clients, hacks or any other modification. Heck, i dont even use printers or simmilar tools.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.
With best regards and hopes
Jan (lolixlolix / lol1xlol1x)

Attach (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Gullible

Leadership Team
Staff member
Server Owner
Plus
The proof that you were autoclicking is good enough for your punishment to stay.

feel free to appeal in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.