? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

another poll because the other one was destroyed.

what refresh rate does/do your monitor/s have?

• Total voters

Popstopdash

Legend
Earl
so most of us know how the last poll (chips) went.. it got so bad it got deleted (not by me) so now, instead of food, lets make a poll thats compleatly unrelated to food so it wont become a warzone again by a person that will try to prove a tech geek wrong then use all of the possible victim cards when debunked

Last edited:

KiterBry

Saga
Wizard
Paladin
What poll? Idk what you're talking about mate..
I okay on an old tv so 60 hz is max for me alass. Might upgrade to a dual screen config if black Friday gives me a good deal on some tho

Popstopdash

Legend
Earl
What poll? Idk what you're talking about mate..
im talkin about the chips one, updated this poll so people wont get confused lol

I okay on an old tv so 60 hz is max for me alass. Might upgrade to a dual screen config if black Friday gives me a good deal on some tho
wait for black friday, they have hella good deals, you can get a 144hz monitor for insanely cheap, worth the wait

SlaapkopAmy

Plus
Saga
Wizard
Pterodactyl
Paladin
i have 2x a 24 inch 144hz display with an ips panel :p
(costed me total of 400 euros but they are looking nice :p
(model name: AOC 24G2U/BK)

Popstopdash

Legend
Earl
i have 2x a 24 inch 144hz display with an ips panel :p
(costed me total of 400 euros but they are looking nice :p
(model name: AOC 24G2U/BK)
dang those are nice monitors, i have 2 samsung monitors, one is a basic monitor, FHD, 60hz, LED, 24" pretty much the most basic gaming monitor that was once used as a 2nd monitor for my laptop and now used as a 2nd screen for my desktop, and the other one is FHD, 144hz, QLED, 23.5" and curved which is my main, gotta say that theres a huge diff when you see 144hz for the first time, now 60 fps looks like low framerate after getting used to 144hz lol
(codes: C24FG7x [144hz] S24D330 [60hz])