? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.org

Click to copy the IP address!

Closed A new pvp arena

Get a new pvp arena and disable pearls

• No

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Marzeh

If there is one thing im good at it is pvp. Pvp stands for player vs player but when the pvp arena is so big and you are able to enderpearl it kinda ruins pvp. People will just run away if they are losing which ruins the fun of it. When you jump in the pvp arena you are in for a fight most likely and it shouldnt be easy to escape. When the map is so big and you are able to enderpearl its so easy to escape. So what I am suggesting is a smaller map and disable enderpearls. Belive me, i think the pvp arena we have now is good looking but not the best for pvp. Its boring to get a 2 hit combo on someone and they just run away after that. Hopefully others agree with me and that something will happend-

-Marzeh

TheSpeedMaster

Moderation Team
Staff member
As gullible said before, if you want a new arena and a better pvp combat, go to a different server.

firesteel4

Moderation Team
Staff member
The PvP arena is big to allow for things like envoys, KOTH, Outpost, etc. Its entirely possible to kill someone in this arena especially because they have 30 seconds where they arent on a golden apple.

Marzeh

Well disable pearls atleast

System

Leadership Team
Staff member
Server Owner
Plus
Negative. Pearls are apart of any pvp combat, we won't be disabling them and any arena that is of suitable size for our server will inherit the ability to use pearls, even if to gain a few extra blocks distance.