? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

A more neutral look on reset changes

Grenade

Commander
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Wanted
Triceratops
I would like to see a very slight buff on oremine as that became the only way to get value 3.0 start. Instead like Scir suggested I would like to see a nerf on random Gens, they're too overpowered and take the fun out of doing ore mine.

I would like to see a nerf on minions, they are too OP for start of essentially becoming better then villies as they are nearly half price and achieve very similar results removing the purpose of getting Spawners first week.

I'd love it if you guys add sponge back to cobble gens, (remove mine module for minions). And there would be a restriction of one alt mining for you per IP address.

One last suggestion, PLEASE GIVE US BLOCKSTACK BACK. IK I ASKED TO HAVE IT REMOVED BUT ADD IT BACK PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU.

Corning

Commander
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wanted
Mage
Burglar
I would like to see a very slight buff on oremine as that became the only way to get value 3.0 start. Instead like Scir suggested I would like to see a nerf on random Gens, they're too overpowered and take the fun out of doing ore mine.
Yes

I would like to see a nerf on minions, they are too OP for start of essentially becoming better then villies as they are nearly half price and achieve very similar results removing the purpose of getting Spawners first week.
Yes
I'd love it if you guys add sponge back to cobble gens, (remove mine module for minions). And there would be a restriction of one alt mining for you per IP address.
No

One last suggestion, PLEASE GIVE US BLOCKSTACK BACK. IK I ASKED TO HAVE IT REMOVED BUT ADD IT BACK PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU.
Maybe

I knew the people that begged for it to be removed due to SF would want it back, even the owners said they don’t know why you want rid of it

Bicboy

Oremine does not need a buff.

Gens have already been Nerfed a significant amount.

Minion prices are determined by the market, which means you can pay more for minions if you think there is more value. A nerf is not needed.

Sponge in cobble gens is not needed or a good idea. The restriction to one account mining doesn't make sense either.

Indifferent to blockstack.

System

Leadership Team
Staff member
Server Owner
Plus
Buckaroo
Sponges won't be added to cobblegens, and blockstack won't be making a return any time soon.

WarmTartarSauce

The ore mine is fine, if anything i would like to see hay and sponge removed from it so the one top team won't be in there every single reset for the whole first week. As much as i disliked when they took hay and sponge out the first time and turned it into a huge clump of coal ore, i rather prefered that.

As for the random gens... scir is just upset because sarah bought some at the start of the season and robbed him of the top spot on about every realm except kingdoms. Maybe a loss once in a while would do them some good. It may just be me but imo the random gen was a way for people who had job's to still be able to compete even tho they didn't have alot of time to hit the ore mine like some. But people have ruined that by being on 24/7 and using the is top money to get random gens they don't need.

If anything i would like the see the top 1's paypal removed. Then they can buy alt's and pay for their vpn's out of their own pocket if it's that important to em.

If anything the minion drops out of crates need to be nerfed, i have gotten way too many of em this season so far.

I was around when this was still a thing. It's just made it harder for some to place in the island top. don;t want it back and as far as the restriction on alt's mining, they shouldn't be doing that to start with. Tho the rules may be vauge on it, it's cheaty none the less.

Honestly i thought it would be great cause top islands would be limited by the island sice as to how much value they could put down. They would have to at some point remove alot of the lower value blocks to make space for better ones and eventually run out of space. As of right now, i still think this is a better idea then letting those few islands run wild with island value.

In closing something should be done about the few top team's that just ruin it for everyone. It's no surprise that most of the players end up leaving after three or four week's. By that point no one can catch up or compete so they lose all hope and quit.

Antr0p0s

Moderation Team
Staff member
Senior Mod
Legend
Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Pro
has already been said that would happen

no
please no

scir

Saga
Commander
Epic
Mage
Outlaw
Velociraptor
Viscount
either buff oremine or nerf ramdom gen