? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

A mission not working

_TheHead_

Username : _TheHead_

Realm : Kingdoms

Detail : I saw the mission saying to place 500 blocks of iron, gold, diamond, emerald and started buying the blocks. I placed them all and did exactly what the mission said. When I placed all of the blocks down, I waited for my reward and nothing happened. I tried placing another stack of each and still nothing. This isn't the first time that this problem has occurred not only to me but to my friend as well as kwnstantarass. This does not happen daily and on every mission. At least so far.

Proof : Unfortunately I can't provide any proof for this because I don't have a recording software.

RR1076

Marquess
Astronaut
Buckaroo
Pterodactyl
Goblin
Convict
Username : _TheHead_

Realm : Kingdoms

Detail : I saw the mission saying to place 500 blocks of iron, gold, diamond, emerald and started buying the blocks. I placed them all and did exactly what the mission said. When I placed all of the blocks down, I waited for my reward and nothing happened. I tried placing another stack of each and still nothing. This isn't the first time that this problem has occurred not only to me but to my friend as well as kwnstantarass. This does not happen daily and on every mission. At least so far.

Proof : Unfortunately I can't provide any proof for this because I don't have a recording software.
Are you sure you placed 500 of each?

_TheHead_

I am sure I placed 500 each.

Can someone just look onto it because I asked on discord if someone else had experienced that and a guy said many more players have.

_TheHead_

No, I placed it normally and it hasn't happened only on that mission.
It has happened on other missions as well but not today