? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

A Message to ALL intop team leaders

UnknownUser

This is an alt account, i am part of 1 of the big teams.

I would like to request a competition between all big istop teams.

DupeStation, Kebab, G2W, Rawr, Underdogs, hell even KGB and Alcatraz! And any more i forgotten or from realms i never played

It's no secret that istop is mostly dominated by 1 team on each realm, and personally I find that boring.

Whatever realm resets first, All big teams join in. Make the competition an actual competition again. We all here because we love minesaga and competing, so lets build up the community again

Grenade

Commander
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Wanted
Triceratops
Everyone grind on space leave mystic and other realms for us poor people

Antr0p0s

Moderation Team
Staff member
Senior Mod
Plus
Saga
Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Pro
So everyone but 1 team looses all money

Alcatraz isnt a real team anymore

UnknownUser

So everyone but 1 team looses all money

Alcatraz isnt a real team anymore
2 teams would get a payout, as they payout PayPal for first and second now. And it would go to the best teams. Plus it would be possible to overtake them with this new eco and multiple teams competing.

Antr0p0s

Moderation Team
Staff member
Senior Mod
Plus
Saga
Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Pro
2 teams would get a payout, as they payout PayPal for first and second now. And it would go to the best teams. Plus it would be possible to overtake them with this new eco and multiple teams competing.
The teams would still loose their time,resulting in a possible loss on their main realm

Also a team would always have an advantage because they would play their home realm

It really looks fun but i think this wont happen bcs everyone will still keep playing their main realm bcs of the easy is top.

An better option could be something like seasonal again so everyone starts with 0 items/ranks/points etc.

D8ug

Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
If your team is playing a certain realm you got a decent advantage there just because of ranks and creatures hence why teams won't just leave their realm to a different one where they have no advantage over other teams.

RR1076

Moderation Team
Staff member
Marquess
Warden
Sorcerer
Astronaut
Buckaroo
Pterodactyl
The only way I could see this happening is if the owners give the teams extra rewards for this.

Antr0p0s

Moderation Team
Staff member
Senior Mod
Plus
Saga
Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Pro
The only way I could see this happening is if the owners give the teams extra rewards for this.
Aka seasonal

But ya know....
Thats gone

KiterBry

Saga
Wizard
Paladin
Sadly a terrible idea. People want to make money so they go for as much as they can. If they can get easy top 1 income why tf would they complicate everything to suit your needs?

Antr0p0s

Moderation Team
Staff member
Senior Mod
Plus
Saga
Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic