? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.org

Click to copy the IP address!

A Few Suggestions...

Do you think these (at least some of them) would benefit both the Server and Players?

• Total voters
1. Commands:

It would be nice if there were more commands for ranks. Instead of the only difference in rank is the text chat or the amount of homes and pv's they have access to. Maybe adding some rank commands like:

/invsee - looks into other players inventories (3rd or 4th rank +)
/pots - gives a set amount of certain potions to the player
/withdraw points - withdraws points we get from voting/farming
/withdraw mobcoins - withdraws mobcoins
/afk - announces to the server when you're afk and someone types your name in chat
/god - gives godmode to all damage on your island (specifically from bosses - 4th or 5th rank +)

2. Island Leader Permissions:

a. Letting the island leader have permissions to access anything and everything that's on his/her island. Since whatever is placed on the island leaders island become the island leaders property (as the rules state). Examples would be if an island member put down a minion or generator, the island leader has the permissions to access both the minion and generator.
b. Allow /is makeleader without having to kick everyone else off the island. I don't see why every other member has to be kicked of the island to transfer island ownership.

On the generator note: Maybe allowing iron/gold blocks stackable on the island to increase the value of iron/gold generators. Other than to just sell the blocks produced.

3. /runes:

It's basically useless. Alot of the /runes aren't worth getting and using.

4. Pvp:

PvP should be an arena instead of people just using KB swords to hit others off the islands. Something like what the Mob Arena looks like would be better.

5. Private Chests:

They just need to be fixed. It will work one day and the next it's accessible by all island members. Needs to be fixed.

6. Bosses:

When fighting bosses, let there be prizes for the top 3 damage dealers. Instead of just 1 prize for 1 person. It's more fun for the community, and if anyone has a boss egg that they want to use as an event on their island, they could do so. This would also make boss eggs more wanted and could potentially get people buying boss eggs more. (Also, is there a list of potential drops each boss can drop?)

7. Minions:

a. Minions should use an entire double chest, instead of just the one side it was linked to. Since you can put two T3/T4's under a double chest and they both pull from that one side. It would make more sense if the minion just utilized all the space.
b. Minions should drop the excess loot if all the loot cant fit into its linked chests. Ex. If an attackall minion killed a stack of 1k IG's, it would put whatever can fit into its linked chests, and the rest of the loot that can't fit will be left on the floor instead of just disappearing. That way you could combine both T3/T4's and minions. Making both more desirable/valuable.
(I was given information that excess loot just disappears)

8. MobCoins:

Should let us do more with mobcoins. Maybe add a mobcoins shop. -Even if its just a mobcoin shop to have access to creatures (pets) for 7-day periods.

9. Value Blocks:

a. Emerald blocks need to be more Valuable than Diamond blocks. An inventory of Emerald blocks sell for more than an inventory of Diamond blocks.
b. Beacons should cost more than $0.1 since you can neither buy nether stars or beacons themselves. Must grind mobs for nether stars and craft beacons yourself.

P.s. The /isgui needs work. If I only allow Officer+ to "access containers", Members+ can still access the chests because the "Block interactions" would be Member+. Also should add the use of ender pearls on island (since theres an option for egg throwing...)

Sorry I couldn't sleep so I threw this together. Not sure if any of these were previously brought up.

CausativeMars4

1. all too abusive
2. can cause leaders to steal others stuff easily
3.runes are quite fine as they are, it is a skyblock server
4. the arena seems fine as it is but kb2 is a problem
5. do agree but if you want private chest why not use a pv or ender chest?
6. too op, its triple the prizes
7. agree
8. this was already removed as it is too easy to get mobcoins
9. a) i dont think that really matters tbh
b) you can get nether stars from dp crates as gen charms and if you want it higher value go to space

Would love to be able to withdraw points and mobcoins. Not sure what the result will be though...

Longform

Moderation Team
Staff member
/afk - announces to the server when you're afk and someone types your name in chat
-1 to all these commands, theres a reason we don't want people to be able to withdraw points, this would essentially break the eco with people being allowed to give their alts all their points so they can get a free rank upgrade in /pointshop.

1. all too abusive
2. can cause leaders to steal others stuff easily
3.runes are quite fine as they are, it is a skyblock server

5. do agree but if you want private chest why not use a pv or ender chest?
6. too op, its triple the prizes

8. this was already removed as it is too easy to get mobcoins
1. I can see the /withdraw points/mobcoins abusive but how would the other commands be abused in anyway?
2. Leaders already can if they just kick the island member off after they placed everything.
3. For some people /runes is a big attraction because it adds variety to the game instead of vanilla with a little sprinkle.

5. I'm also thinking about non-ranks and lower ranks. Where they either have no access to those commands or need to go to special warps to have access (/warp pvp for ec). Also, these pv's fill up REALLY fast.
6. The prizes would be split to the three highest damage dealers but the prizes would be given how they already are. (As if one person fought and got rewards, but split 3 ways

8.)Mobcoin shop that gives items but items that aren't too game changing. Like 7-day pets, all with different amounts depending on the rarity/usefulness. Also could give other prizes like boosters.

-1 to all these commands, theres a reason we don't want people to be able to withdraw points, this would essentially break the eco with people being allowed to give their alts all their points so they can get a free rank upgrade in /pointshop.
They would still need to either vote or farm crops to get points.. Unless there are other ways to get points that I'm unaware of?

Longform

Moderation Team
Staff member
They would still need to either vote or farm crops to get points.. Unless there are other ways to get points that I'm unaware of?
voting gives you 5 points per site which are basically 15 points each day if you went on a vpn and voted on all those alts (lets say 10) that's 150 points which is a lot.

voting gives you 5 points per site which are basically 15 points each day if you went on a vpn and voted on all those alts (lets say 10) that's 150 points which is a lot.
You could always have a daily limit to /withdraw points as well as have a 24h cooldown on it.

ruuzZ

1. Not going to happen, way too op. makes it even more p2w. -1

2a. Neutral
2b. +1

3. Neutral

4. The map is fine, just removed knockback and punch. -1

5. +1

6. Bosses are fine now -1

7a. Minions are locked to a chest on certain coordinates so we cant.

7b. +1

8. Has been suggested a lot of times, not going to happen. -1

9. +1

1. Not going to happen, way too op. makes it even more p2w. -1
How would any of the commands be too op?

If you're thinking the /pots command would be too op. Then they could just easily add a str/speed/regen potion to /kit combat.
/God would only work on your island (where pvp isn't even enabled)
/invsee would only let you see what's in other players inventories nothing else.

None of these commands would make this game anymore p2w than it already is.

If anything, adding commands to higher ranks would give more appeal to that rank and make people want to buy that rank instead of a lower cheaper one. That in turn helps the server.

If you think this isn't true then tell me whats the biggest difference between an Earl rank and a Marquess rank (Kingdoms ranks) besides the obvious title and text color, more pvs, and more homes. Because the only biggest command perk for Viscount to Earl is you're able to change your /nick colors.

Cassado

Hate going through and rating all the points, but eh.

[1] Agreeing with you on /invsee if it was for island members (or if you were the owner), and /afk. Would be nice to have subtle differences between higher ranks, especially Earl and Marq - the other commands would be kinda OP tho. (+0.5)

[2] Eh, neutral on this one. Leaders already kind of have perms for that stuff and I'm not sure how the community feels about the new rules anyway. (+0)

[3] Don't use /runes personally, ever, but people seem to like them. Not a huge deal. (-1)

[4] Remove KB then it'll be fine. Not having an arena is unique. (+0)

[5] I agree, needs to be fixed. (+1)

[6] Not sure how it would work, doesn't take too long to kill a boss solo. Maybe if it had a more structured idea behind it, could be useful. (-1)

[7] Yea, agreed completely with both of these ideas. Something I've noticed and always wondered about. (+1)

[8] This was addressed a few changelogs ago, they made T4 spawners a thing so people could use their mobcoins for something, at least. (+0)

[9] A super small change, but I'd agree. Emerald blocks should give more /is value than diamond - makes sense. (+1)

1. I can see the /withdraw points/mobcoins abusive but how would the other commands be abused in any way?
2. Leaders already can if they just kick the island member off after they placed everything.
3. For some people /runes is a big attraction because it adds variety to the game instead of vanilla with a little sprinkle.

5. I'm also thinking about non-ranks and lower ranks. Where they either have no access to those commands or need to go to special warps to have access (/warp pvp for etc). Also, these pv's fill up REALLY fast.
6. The prizes would be split to the three highest damage dealers but the prizes would be given how they already are. (As if one person fought and got rewards, but split 3 ways

8.)Mobcoin shop that gives items but items that aren't too game changing. Like 7-day pets, all with different amounts depending on the rarity/usefulness. Also could give other prizes like boosters.
1. the god mode would be very abusive as it would remove the effort of killing bosses and basically just give people free rewards, if /afk announced to the entire server that you are afk then that is abusive in the way that it will cause a lot of spam also if someone is afk then it tells you that if you msg them, /pot is not needed as this is a skyblock server and not a pvp server and it would be so easy for the higher ranks to get strength pots making pvp even worse and if someone runs of health pots during pvp they can run this command and people get pots in a legendary kit purchasable from shop but this doesn't give you an option of what you get and can only be run every three days, /invsee, I don't know where to start with this one, first of all, many people like to have an alt on cc collecting all their money then use a /withdraw script so they can hide how much money they have. this command would make that useless. people would also be able to see what pvp gear you have or what you got from the crates you just got or even how many level blocks you have/are buying.
2. if the leader does that then they cannot get any gens or minions from people as they wouldn't have access to pick it up
3.they don't need to add anymore as they are all fine in my opinion
5. I did agree and you looked like you were skipping them ones but if the pvs and echests are filling up too fast why not create an alt island to keep your stuff. they need to fix it but what I was saying was some short term solutions
6. 1 person got the boss as they bought it or received it as a reward, then 3 people get then reward. kinda unfair on the person that got the boss.
8. I believe that's pretty similar to what it gave before and it was removed because it is too easy to get mobcoins. they have now added another way to use mobcoins in hoppers

Orphan

/god - gives godmode to all damage on your island (specifically from bosses - 4th or 5th rank +)
These are by far the worst suggestions I've seen recently besides the /afk command, withdrawing points would be too OP and would without a doubt ruin the eco of the realms.

/god is terrible also since it gives you no challenge in fighting bosses.

/invsee is literally the worst suggestion I've ever seen on the forums, people would abuse this to know what Top Competing Islands are doing and what they're buying with the money they've earned.

D8ug

No. I think it is way too obvious why...
To op, but may save time, altho all point is to make potions your self so I'm neutral on that.
No. it will change the eco drastically.
Great idea but it will make people start auto clicking farms with VPS so that's a big NO from me.
OOF spam.
No need for that, bosses can't really damage you if you are using a 4th or 5th rank kit gear...

2. Island Leader Permissions:
a. Letting the island leader have permissions to access anything and everything
Want to make back insiding even more op?
b. Allow /is makeleader without having to kick everyone else off the island.
+1 for that.

It's basically useless. Alot of the /runes aren't worth getting and using.
If the server worked hard on making a plugin, why would they just remove it because you think they are "useless". I disagree with you in general because some of them can be really nice to have.

PvP should be an arena instead of people just using KB swords to hit others off the islands. Something like what the Mob Arena looks like would be better.
The only spot you can knockback people off is at the edge of the warp pvp, just fight in the middle unless you want outpost which is in the edge. About outpost, some people think it should be moved and some people think its fine for it to be on the edge, I got no opinion on that tho.

5. Private Chests:
They just need to be fixed. It will work one day and the next it's accessible by all island members. Needs to be fixed.
I never noticed that and that's because I just use my /PV and I share items with my team so I got no use of private chests.

When fighting bosses, let there be prizes for the top 3 damage dealers.
If I place down a boss, I don't want other people to split the rewards with me for MY boss.

a. Minions should use an entire double chest,
They were never implemented for double chests, they also sell only half of the chest on sell mode. I would recommend getting a void chest which is what they are made for.
b. Minions should drop the excess loot if all the loot cant fit into its linked chests.
+1

Should let us do more with mobcoins.
Again, it will just make people start auto clicking

a. Emerald blocks need to be more Valuable than Diamond blocks.
No, levels are based by the buy prices at the shop and since the diamond and emerald buy price is the same, the worth of the blocks should also be the same.
b. Beacons should cost more than $0.1 since you can neither buy nether stars or beacons themselves.
If by "cost" you win should be worth, then I'm going to -1 that because I don't want is top to be based on filters of nether warts and manual crafting instead of money.

I feel like there is enough that we can do with mobcoins. Especially with the new t4 spawners.
  • on everythink except:
+1
  • /is makeleader without kicking every member
  • Minions should drop the excess loot if a designated chest is full

/pot is not needed as this is a skyblock server and not a pvp server and it would be so easy for the higher ranks to get strength pots making pvp even worse and if someone runs of health pots during pvp they can run this command and people get pots in a legendary kit purchasable from shop but this doesn't give you an option of what you get and can only be run every three days, /invsee, I don't know where to start with this one, first of all, many people like to have an alt on cc collecting all their money then use a /withdraw script so they can hide how much money they have. this command would make that useless. people would also be able to see what pvp gear you have or what you got from the crates you just got or even how many level blocks you have/are buying.
First of all the /pot command would be just a set of potions (which could be included into /combat). It doesn't get better/ give more the higher rank you are. Plus, you cant claim kits when combat tagged.
Secondly, /invsee is just a "fun" command to have. Tell me one person you know that isn't staff that knows all of a SINGLE persons alt and can watch every alt simultaneously for 24/7 to see what their activity is. Also, /invsee won't see what armor you're wearing IF it isn't in your inventory.

These are by far the worst suggestions I've seen recently besides the /afk command, withdrawing points would be too OP and would without a doubt ruin the eco of the realms.

/god is terrible also since it gives you no challenge in fighting bosses.

/invsee is literally the worst suggestion I've ever seen on the forums, people would abuse this to know what Top Competing Islands are doing and what they're buying with the money they've earned.
/withdrawing points would have a cooldown on the use and a limit of withdrawal. (As I replied to someone else's post.)

/god - its already easy af to kill bosses. Just trap them and kill them, not hard at all.

/invsee - read above.

Great idea but it will make people start auto clicking farms with VPS so that's a big NO from me.

If by "cost" you win should be worth, then I'm going to -1 that because I don't want is top to be based on filters of nether warts and manual crafting instead of money.
Doesn't matter, people are already autoclicking just to get xp for /xpshop

Stop trying to make this game mostly afkable. At least for the people who can just buy $100's of stuff in the beginning and get a good start its easy to just do that then afk with alts to keep climbing. But what about the people that are actually active trying to climb but can't because this sever is so afk based. Of course beacons wouldn't cost more than haybales, but maybe it could be in the $100-$300 is value worth range. Would make T4's more valuable for the filtering system and the game less afk.

SIDE NOTE: I've notice some people mentioning "use mobcoins for hoppers" (this thread and a few others) how actually?

CammyVee04

can't be bothered replying to everything so i'm just gonna give you a score then dip

bye