? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

Grenade

Commander
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Wanted
Triceratops
If there’s a 4.0 inc please do not reset our points. We’ve grinded them for tens of hours. I’ve asked other players too, and they seem to disagree with the idea of a points reset. This is the first season they won’t rely on total p2w and instead our grind In the previous season.

And we don’t neeed a 4.0 rn. Not so early. It’s been merely 2-3 seasons since 3.0, 4.0 will just be out of nowhere and unneeded. The current situation is fine as is. One more season will go about fine after which 4.0 will be a nice change.

Grenade

Commander
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Wanted
Triceratops
It's not fine, all realms are dead and you can't disagree
They’re only dead right now due to the server being so close to reset. I mean reset is already delayed by two weeks... then normal. It’ll be fine after a reset. It’s not just me who agrees with this suggestion. There are three other people who liked it and after some time more people will give their feedback!

ItzNish

They’re only dead right now due to the server being so close to reset. I mean reset is already delayed by two weeks... then normal. It’ll be fine after a reset. It’s not just me who agrees with this suggestion. There are three other people who liked it and after some time more people will give their feedback!
it was dead even before that...Space had/has Exactly 3-4 teams actually playing...Kingdom has 3 teams.

Pixel

Plus
Saga
Vip
Engineer
Paladin
Why do you think realms reset every now and then? That's because they want to give the chance to new players to compete as well. Keeping game features like points will discard the whole point of having a fresh start and as a result the server will be even more dead.

Also, who tf said that there will be a 4.0

Pixel

Plus
Saga
Vip
Engineer
Paladin
The realms have always been dead. It's just that as the season progresses, cactus chunks (which require a large amout of alts) are not that much in need. Hence, players stop using them and the player count decreases.

Grenade

Commander
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Wanted
Triceratops
Why do you think realms reset every now and then? That's because they want to give the chance to new players to compete as well. Keeping game features like points will discard the whole point of having a fresh start and as a result the server will be even more dead.

Also, who tf said that there will be a 4.0
Well they told us points won’t reset unless there’s a 4.0... and given that they’ve started giving some leaks about next season on their Twitter I’m assuming there’s gonna be a 4.0.
Also the purpose of reset is to make money. Players spend money begin of reset not mid reset...

Pixel

Plus
Saga
Vip
Engineer
Paladin
...Also the purpose of reset is to make money. Players spend money begin of reset not mid reset...
I mean No. Me myself along with other players managed to win without spending even a single dollar...

Piggyback

Moderation Team
Staff member
If there is a 4.0, points will be reset.
The point of the X.0 releases is to start afresh and give everyone the same start point.