Back with another changelog as we've missed a few weeks, whoops! Anyway, we've added a lot of things and fixed a lot of issues over the past few weeks so here comes the list. Firstly though, a few points I would like to make.
Having stacks of 2 spawners is not allowed. The whole point of stacked spawners is to reduce the amount of spawners we have and to lower the amount of entities we have. Only a few people thought they could be funny and do it so they had a significant amount of spawners removed and if anyone is caught doing it from now on, they'll just be all removed.
We think we have a come up with a way to completely change the way you currently use XP. It will still give you the same sort of rewards, just a different way of gaining said rewards which will stop people autoclicking. Let us know in the suggestions forum if you have any ideas on how you would like to see loot gained from XP.
That being said, here is the changelog!
- Fixed redstone lamp prices being different in different shop places
- Fixed tutorial showing information for old hopper charms
- Pushed the voting update everywhere: https://www.minesaga.org/threads/voting-updates.22798/
- Fixed points shop giving tier 1 hoppers when buying tier 2's
- Made some changes to our Discord server layout getting rid of useless channels
- Added some new modifications to the approved list
- Added melon slices to shop due to popular demand
- Hopefully fixed creatures flickering when on a console client
- Fixed people getting kicked from dropper keys
- Finally fixed mob arena chests on space not restocking
- Fixed outpost on Western
- Added some more tools for us to handle bot attacks
- Added back the patch to stop you lighting end portals
- Fixed an issue where you could take the items out of the minions inventory
- Improved tools for us to detect unstacked spawners
- Fixed generators generating next/back buttons
- Fixed void chests turning into regular chests when mined when select for sell mode by a minion
- Lots of performance improvements
- Fixed staff tools not correctly logging reports
We are still working hard on getting our new style of prison server out. This is going to be absoutely massive and give all you guys that love prison and skyblock a brand new experience and will take things to a whole new level.
We really can't wait to show you what we have in store for you so make sure you are keeping an eye on our Discord and Twitter for more information!
Should have an Easter update out for you soon!
Thanks for all the support recently.